• Researches, writes, edits and posts contents for online use by creating digital flyers, website content landing pages, blogs/articles, email blast templates, support website pages.
• Researches, writes, edit and create contents from scratch for printable marketing collaterals such as flyers, brochures, standees, announcements, etc.
• Prepares client requirements such as presentations, proposals, case studies, sales support, etc. as required.
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
• Contributes to writing updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Assists the Marketing Team Lead or Manager in general administrative support to the Marketing and Sales Team to ensure efficient implementation of Marketing initiatives and projects.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
Required Education: Preferably with 4 years of College
Required Experience: Preferably with at least 12 months of experience in a similar position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
(*Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply)
Key Competencies: Advanced Business English
Knowledge and proficiency in SEO
Attention to detail
Excellent journalistic, researching and interviewing skills
Knowledge with Social Media and Digital Campaigns
Ability to multi-task effectively
Advanced MS Office Skills