As a Contact centre agent or Customer Service Representative the responsibilities include:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Establishes policies by entering client information;
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Improves processes by reporting problems, gathering data and processing accounts
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 6 months of experience in a similar call centre position
Good data entry and typing skills
Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Verbal and Written/documentation skills
- Ability to multi task with ease
- Problem Analysis and problem solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines