Purpose of the Position
The position is responsible for graphic design across all digital and social assets as required, including websites, landing pages, microsites, social assets, banners, video graphics, powerpoint (including master templates) and eDMs.
- Produce all digital and social marketing deliverables include websites, landing pages, microsites, social assets, banners, video graphics, powerpoint (including master templates) and eDMs.
- Ensure high quality, creative concepts and designs for all internal and external projects through high attention to detail and delivered on time in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure all designs adhere to brand guidelines for creative consistency.
- Visual design of responsive interfaces across several digital platforms: including mobile, Web, apps
- Work in collaboration with the external digital team to ensure that designs feed efficiently into the build and development process.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and research and sharing with the team.
- Use analytics to improve design to increase task conversion for campaigns. i.e. eDM, banner, digital marketing.
- Look for methods to improve the speed of delivery for the smaller day to day deliverables. i.e. banners, ads and etc.
- Ideally, contribute to the creation and styling of UX deliverables including interaction design, site maps, annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes
Key Performance Indicators
- To support the Content Marketing Executive in the development of all visual design elements as required
- Take creative direction and guidance from the Content Marketing Executive
- To accurately and efficiently take a brief from the Content Marketing Executive, clarify and schedule into workflow
- To liaise with the Portfolio Manager as soon as brief has been finalised on gaining access to all creative assets, brand guidelines, links, specifications etc required for the campaign
- To manage workflow and deadlines in conjunction with the Content Marketing Executive and Portfolio Manager
- To develop all digital creative assets as identified above
- To communicate foreseeable delays in meeting deadlines
- To stay ahead of the design trends and integrate into digital and social creative asset
- To foresee obstacles, avoid errors and establish robust testing regimes
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Proactively adapts to and manages change
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- High level problem solving skills
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Training and or experience in a visual design role.
- Training and or experience in designing and theming templates for dynamic websites and social platforms.
- Training and or experience in designing responsive interfaces, websites, emails.
- Adept in Adobe Creative Suite and other industry standard design tools.
- Ideally has a good understanding of usability and interaction design, including the development of wireframes and other UX deliverables
- Ideally training or experience in developing responsive emails (email HTML coding)
- Able to provide design rationale
- Have strong communication and organisation skills
- Be able to comply with deadlines and adapt to change
- Proficiency in Mac OS X, Adobe CC, Axure RP, Microsoft Office, and other industry standard creative software.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong