The IT Telephony Administrator is responsible for keeping the company’s VoIP network, servers, and communications systems in good health. He will also be investigating and diagnosing problems, collecting data and statistics, making recommendations for improvements, and carrying out day-to-day routine configurations, maintenance, and monitoring.
The IT Telephony Administrator will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Provide general administrative support to company employees and clients.
- Monitor and maintain the good health of; primarily the telephony systems as well as other IT devices (computers, servers, routers, switches, etc.)
- Monitor and maintain the good health of services and applications that are being used by the company (ISP, VoIP, Anti-virus services)
- Monitor the network usage and latency throughout the company and identify ways to resolve issues related to networking while making sure that VoIP quality remains at high.
- Develop and implement procedures for maintaining security and protect systems from unauthorized use and user abuse.
- Suggest improvements for the VoIP network infrastructure as required to compensate for company growth.
- At least College Graduate of any IT related course
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Has good self-organizational skills.
- Able to resolve network issues and configure firewalls, routers, switches and has a good grasp of network concepts and protocols.
Good to have:
- Experience with Virtual Machines, VoIP, and telephony systems.
- Understands network components and protocols (IP address, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – both writing and speaking English.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, problem-solving and problem analysis.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes.
- Can create clear documentation of implemented processes and procedures.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines