Purpose of the Position
The primary function of the Lead Generation / Data Entry role is to identify potential businesses through online desk research that match key business criteria as defined by the brand. This role is also responsible for data entering the leads into the CRM system with a 100% accuracy rate according to the key criteria and specified data entry rules.
- A comprehensive understanding of the mega and macro-economic trends identified by the brand and their relevance in company selection
- A clear understanding of the key company selection criteria
- Accurate data entry into Podio (CRM) in the correct formats
- A solid understanding of your role as it relates to the business
- Finding new websites (businesses) based on the brand’s Parameters
- Exhaust all business tools identified (as well as discovering and sharing other great sources/tools) to find new businesses, per country specified, that do not already exist in Podio
- Ensure you are working on the priorities for sourcing as per the brand’s instruction
- Input company information into Podio as per the instructions – giving particular attention to contact information and telephone formats
- Ensure thorough research information is credible to ensure data entered is correct
- Submits weekly progress reports and tracks activities
- Performs all other related duties from time to time
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Preferably a degree or college studies in Business, Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Research/Analysis (or related field)
- Ideally 1+ years experience in a similar position – junior analyst, junior research, junior marketing assistant
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with CRMs, Citrix and Microsoft applications ideal
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Discernment – ability to look in the right place for information.
- Trendspotting – ability to identify trends and patterns that could be a good business investment company.
- Ask questions proactively – need to communicate any issues, feedback, questions and suggestions to help progress Podio or Training material requirements.
- Attention to detail – notice the little things and make comments where applicable on Podio
- Lateral thinking – not afraid to make suggestions on improvement.
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and perform research
- Must be a detective by Nature!
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Proactively adapts to and manages change
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- High level problem solving skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong