As a Contact centre agent or Customer Service Representative the responsibilities include:
- Obtains client information by answering telephone calls; interviewing clients; verifying information.
- Establishes policies by entering client information;
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Improves processes by reporting problems, gathering data and processing accounts
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 6 months of experience in a similar call center position
Good data entry and typing skills
Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent Communication skills
- Verbal and Written/documentation skills
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Problem Analysis and problem-solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines