From raw data to useful insights.
You can’t come up with informed decisions from raw data yet. You still have to analyze and structure it into a comprehensive material that will enable you to discover insights and see patterns. These then become the support you need in making crucial decisions for your organization. In a nutshell, this prerequisite to decision-making is what you call data analysis.
What Is Data Analysis?
Data analysis is the process of understanding each piece of information in raw data and how they relate to each other through statistical techniques and logical reasoning. Its aim is to extract useful information and discover actionable insights that will aid in decision-making. The business, science, and social science sectors are the most common sectors that use data analysis.
When you look up the definition of data analysis on the web, you will see definitions of data analytics as part of the search results. This just goes to prove how many people are using data analysis and data analytics interchangeably. However, different reference sites reiterate that data analysis and data analytics are two different concepts. The former is the process of evaluating data whereas the latter is one of the methods used to evaluate data. Hence, data analytics is part of data analysis.
Outsourcing Data Analysis
There is no denying that data analysis is an important back office task that can push your business to greater heights. It makes sure that you don’t implement baseless actions. For example, data analysis can help you see the viability of a product first as you obtain data that lets you know the sentiments of people about a product similar to it.
However, the truth stands that data analysis is not easy. It is a time-consuming and intricate process that requires a dedicated and knowledgeable staff. As a resolve, many organizations choose to outsource data analysis instead. More than anything, outsourcing a data analyst allows them to take advantage of a comprehensive and easily-digestible information while reducing operational expense. As outsourced data analysts work off-site, they can remove the burden of allocating limited resources for the workstation, the computers, and other necessities that outsourced data analysts shall need.
On a side note, we are an outsourcing solutions provider that hopes to be a key contributor to the success of businesses worldwide. Albeit we are open to working with all kinds of businesses, we specialize in helping out startups and SMEs grow through customized business solutions. Our humble organization is also ISO 27001:2013 Certified. This attests to our capability to protect your data while managing your outsourced functions such as data analysis from any harm.
Data about the following are some of the data we can help you with:
Benefits of Outsourcing Data Analysis
Listed below are the common benefits of outsourcing data analysis. Of course, you may only take advantage of these perks if you partner with the right outsourcing solutions provider.
Save time and money in hiring an additional staff
Besides cheap but quality labor, you are also able to incur savings from reduced operational expenses because outsourced agents will work offsite. You can remove the computers, chairs, and other essential data analysis tools from your list of worries because the outsourcing solutions provider will take full responsibility for these. Outsourcing also allows you to skip the hassles of recruitment as you get to have an instant access to skilled talent.
A dedicated team of professional data analysts
More time to focus on core responsibilities
When you outsource data analysis and even other tasks such as managing inbound and outbound calls, you free up time which is the most valuable resource. Outsourcing empowers you with the privilege to use your time on the most crucial aspect of your job. Of course, you can only be worry-free if you choose a trustworthy partner that can really help you even when you lack visibility and control of the outsourced operations.
Industries That Outsource Data Analysis
Banking and Finance
Travel and Tourism
Media and Entertainment
When to Outsource Data Analysis
“When should I outsource data analysis?” This is probably the question that lingers in your mind now. Well, the listed items below are the goals that pushed a number of organizations to outsource the task offshore.
- Save money on recruitment
- Gain competent labor at an affordable price
- Skip the hassles of recruitment
- No need to manage an additional staff
- Greater focus on key areas of the organization
- Maintain high-quality data
- Reduce operational expenses
- Save time on hiring an additional staff
- Benefit from the expertise of outsourcing firms
- Take advantage of specialized tools
- High-quality support when making decisions
- See the viability of an outcome first before committing to its actuality
- Gain a competitive edge
If a majority of the items above are things you hope to achieve too, then it’s probably best to outsource data analysis.
Outsourcing in the Philippines
Who are the major powerhouses of BPO?
- India – US $ 154 Billion in revenue (2017)
- China – US $ 130.9 Billion (2015)
- Philippines – US $ 22.9 Billion in revenue (2016)
Why the Philippines?
- English is our adopted language
- Produce 450,000 college graduates annually
- Has low Philippine currency exchange rates
- Offers the cheapest office spaces in Asia
- Our government supports BPOs with PEZA Tax benefits
- No.1 Trending Country as the Top Voice Outsourcing Destination (according to international research)
- 2nd in non-voice complex services
- Top 3 IT-BPO global locations, after India and China
- In the Top 10 worldwide outsourcing destinations
How do I start outsourcing?
Outsourcing is more than just a way to reduce costs. Its benefits can be astonishing if you outsource to the right BPO company. To guarantee the best value out of your outsourcing venture, follow the steps below.
- Identify the challenge that you want to address through outsourcing.
- Research on outsourcing. Find out the top outsourcing locations in the world and their outsourcing vendors. List the BPO vendors that you deem promising to help you.
- Choose one vendor from your list. Look for its contact information and reach out.
- Explain the challenges you have identified initially. During the exchange, the vendor will ask more about your processes to know which service is the best to help you.
The outcome of the fourth step will determine what will happen next. If the discussion went well, then the next step can be a deeper discussion about your partnership. Otherwise, go back to step number three.