Purpose of the Position:
The primary purpose of the Digital Project Manager is to manage a team of digital performance channel experts (SEO, SEM, eDM, social paid and organic). The Digital Project Manager will project manage the channel experts to execute the best practices audit of brand’s new partners/investments (clients) in an effective and efficient manner. Additionally manage your team in the set-up of new partners’ performance channels and in the support of Sydney HQ channel expert in the delivery of growth marketing tactics, data and insights, reporting, creative publishing/loading, tagging tracking – as defined by the Sydney HQ strategic channel expert.
- Once an engagement letter has been signed, the Digital Project Manager is accountable for the project management of the Minimum Viable Performance (MVP) phase audit and Minimum Viable Performance (MVP) set-up of new partner investments
- Project manage each of the channel experts through the templated audit, insights and recommendation process and documentation against the required timeline.
- Project manage each of the channel experts through the approved set-up as per the audit, insights and recommendation documentation against the project timeline.
- Managing the channel expert priorities to deliver against agreed timelines
- Engage, influence, impact, request, cajole, escalate as required to complete tasks in a timely manager as per MVP and investment requirements
- Reporting back on potential risks to timelines in-conjunction with the Portfolio Manager.
- Build a strong relationship with the Portfolio Manager/s in relation to updates, delays etc as they interface with partner investments / CEOs
- Teamwork (project/task management) excellence
- Leverage company applications, policies and process to support outcomes. Suggest new ones or improvements.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Teamwork Project management
- Anticipates obstacles
- Obstacle management
- Project management & influencer capability
- Modus Operandi under stress
- Team feedback
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Proactively adapts to and manages change
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- High-level problem-solving skills
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years in a digital agency
- A good understanding of digital marketing performance channels
- Proven experience in project and people management skills
- Client services experience
- Proven problem solver
- Work ethic champion
- Experience working within a broader team, fast-paced environment
- Digital marketing campaign execution
- Passion for organization, project management, and people
- Will do attitude to deliver on-time, every time, no stress.
- Humility, natural helpers of other
- Microsoft Office, Social Media
- Amazing people skills – direct in communication, yet understanding
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong