Purpose of the Position
The primary function of the eDM Specialist is to support the Senior eDM Specialist to manage the eDM channel for multiple partners, including transactional, broadcast and automation emails. The role encompases all elements from graphic design, copywriting, community management, audience growth, email marketing and social media content curation, in line with the social calendar, as set by the Chief Growth Officer.
The eDM Specialist has sound knowledge of the partners’ digital objectives and drives CRM through various ESP’s, based on key data driven insights and social trends. This role has an always-on approach to content and themes to drive monetisation for partners. It is a well rounded role that encompasses all elements that make up successful content marketing, that stands out.
- Strategize and implement B2C email campaigns to drive customer acquisition, retention and build brand awareness
- Execute A/B split test to optimise subject lines, email content and send times
- Execute briefs and help manage external contractors
- Analyse data to develop email strategy, copy, design and ultimately, execute, test and schedule
- Assist with design and development of landing pages and email capture to drive customers through the sales funnel
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, ensuring integration of digital marketing activities
- Assist with marketing cost tracking, data pulls and campaign analysis
- Report weekly to the team with all data, insights and recommendations
- Identify trends across social media, keeping an especially close eye on topics relevant to our partners and channels
- Executing campaign creatives across all partners under the guidance of the Growth Marketing Strategist and Monetisation Director.
- Identify trends and optimise online content based on insights gained from weekly and monthly creative and data reports.
- Creating graphics to align with content themes and monetisation campaigns
- Assist with creating brand and content guidelines for each partner to follow at all times
- Designing social images and website banners in line with email campaigns
- Constantly scouring for programs to improve performance
- Ensure posts and emails are developed, signed off and posted in a timely manner according to the schedule
- Ensure eDM’s are supporting monthly content themes to drive monetisation and results
- Check all tagging and tracking are in place and tested prior to go live
- Proof read to ensure grammar and spelling mistakes are non-existent
Key Performance Indicators
- Suggesting ideas/solutions that will extend partner customer base and/or repeat purchase
- Time management, prioritisation and a disciplined approach to managing workload
- Willingness to own and solve problems in tandem with escalating issues (upward management)
- Proactively extending eDM and digital marketing skills that will measurably benefit the brand’s partners
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- Systematic and great time management
- High level problem solving skills
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Knowledge and or passion for email marketing and the digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- Strong, professional and creative communication skills
- Degree required (Design, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Drive
- Experience with design
- Strong analytical skills, with an incredible attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and perform research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to further learn and progress within the digital media space.
- Listens, consults and communicates proactively
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships both internally and external
- A positive attitude and intrinsic motivation to deliver highest quality work.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, empathy and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Never satisfied with “good enough” – you’re always wanting ‘stretch’ and push ideas & encourage your peers to do the same.
- An everyday and pragmatic problem solver.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong