The email marketing assistant will have exceptional design and copywriting skills which they will use to develop and execute data-driven email strategies in support of broader company objectives. The role requires hands-on execution of broadcast, transactional and triggered automation series using various ESPs. You will be required to analyses email metrics to make recommendations for optimising email effectiveness through audience segmentation, messaging direction and contact frequency.
- Work with the marketing team to implement and execute email strategies for multiple partners, ranging from health and beauty to fashion and fitness.
- Develop copy that helps guide a prospect through the marketing funnel, whilst building CRM
- Assist with day-to-day design requirements including but not limited to, website banners, social media posts, landing pages, infographics, presentations etc.
- Implement B2C broadcast and triggered automation series to drive customer acquisition, retention and build brand awareness.
- Track and record broadcast emails and analyse trends
- Must be highly proficient in Photoshop to design image based emails with the ability to create gifs.
- Ability to resize emails across various social media deliverables e.g. email designs to website banners and social posts.
- Ability to design email templates in various ESP’s
- Evolve internal process to maximize efficiency
- Brainstorm tactics to generate revenue via email marketing
- Execute A/B tests to optimise email performance.
- Ability to execute briefs and manage external contractors.
- Exceptional written skills
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the manager
- College level/ College Graduate of any degree
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar capacity
- 2+ years email marketing experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Highly proficient in Photoshop
- HTML and CSS knowledge highly desirable
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Demonstrated ESP knowledge. Knowledge of Mailchimp, Active Campaign and Campaign Monitor highly desirable.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Understanding of customer journey initiatives
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to strategise, design, analyse and optimise email deliverables
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines