Purpose of the Position
Create and deliver a range of cross-platform digital work from responsive sites, landing page, emails and banners. The purpose of this role is to support our partners and the growth marketing team to sprint (be agile) in growth tactics, in doing so your strong development skills in eCommerce websites – mainly WooCommerce, shopify, BigCommerce and Magento are critical to deliver agile development solutions to support our investment partners acceleration to eCommerce
- Production, modification, and maintenance of websites and web application user interfaces
- Creating tools that enhance how users see and interact with your site in any browser
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites
- Tailoring user experience
- Contributing to back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, etc.
- Maintaining software workflow management with a project management tool like GitHub
- Consulting on SEO and CRO best practices
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs
- Design creative digital solutions for driving eCommerce, including websites, landing pages, microsites, banners, eDMs etc.
- Visual design of responsive interfaces across several digital and social platforms: including mobile, web
- Contribute and/or create the styling of UX deliverables including interaction design, sitemaps, annotated wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Conceptualise, maintain and help to manage branding guidelines across our partner/investment businesses.
- Help to conduct user research.
- Passion for mobile first design and functionality in all digital assets
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years of relevant front-end developing and digital designing
- Taking ownership of the entire front end across our web application and marketing website
- Taking sketch, photoshop, and rough wireframe designs and turning them into highly functional and beautiful HTML/CSS websites, landing pages and mobile websites
- Exceptional experience with CMS/eCommerce platforms; WooCommerce WordPress, BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify
- Proficiency in php, sql, cloud computing, data architect a major advantage.
- Maintain source control of all code-related assets.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity of Adobe Suite and associated design tools
- Making sure partner web applications and marketing sites are functioning correctly at all times
- High attention to detail, obsessed with design and able to work autonomously
- A positive attitude and intrinsic motivation to deliver highest quality work.
- Good organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in mobile web design and coding
- An everyday and pragmatic problem solver.
- A passion for design / UX
- Comprehensive understanding of Web APIs
- A keen interest in the latest software engineering technologies
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong