As an IT Team Leader, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
• Be in charge of and supervising the helpdesk team in its day to day duties
• Provide proper guidance and coaching to team members for their skill development
• Be responsible for the team’s scheduling and will monitor team members performance
• Ensure a healthy working environment which foster openness, innovation and continuous improvement.
• Develop and sustain a customer care philosophy that ensures high levels of end user satisfaction.
• Ensure up to date support documentations are maintained for all IT Support Staff.
• Maintain/update all company IT Assets.
• Other IT related tasks that Management will require.
• Address first-line help desk support calls, emails and chat from both clients and internal users. The primary purpose of this position is to identify, research, and provide technical solutions for hardware, software and telephony related issues reported to the Helpdesk Support.
• Log tickets into a Help Desk application for research, resolution or escalation.
• Manage user access controls according to client’s specifications.
• Monitor internal processes and interfaces.
o The Helpdesk Support provides basic root cause analysis and general reporting on issues to management and the entire user community.
• Responsible for handling voice and online communication of incident and system requests.
• Performing initial diagnosis and incident resolution using “Fix on First Call” standards.
• Identify, categorize, and assign severity to issues.
• Provide support to business channels on hardware, software and telephony related issues.
• Use a variety of resources to obtain resolution.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines