The Service Desk is the first-line support for calls, emails and chat from both internal and external clients. The Service Desk troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves problems related to operating systems, hardware and software. These professionals must be great communicators and be able to translate their technical knowledge into actionable direction.
The Service Desk will be responsible for, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Handle voice and online communication incident and system requests.
- Provide support to business channels on hardware, software and telephony related issues.
- Identify, categorize, and assign/resolve ticket issues.
- Perform initial diagnosis and first contact resolution whenever possible.
- Log tickets into a Help Desk application for research, resolution or escalation.
- Use a variety of resources to achieve incident resolution.
- Train users in service request forms and other how-to procedures and encourage self-help and automation in basic processes.
Additionally to all IT Help Desk Analyst responsibilities:
- Workload Management
- Ownership of the group mailbox
- Ensuring that data integrity, accuracy and SLAs are met by the team
- Communicate and explain any process changes to the team
- Ownership of the Operations Manual and other process documentation
- Conduct process reviews and make suggestions for improvements
- Coordinate any ad hoc projects
- Have full knowledge of the operational process
- Capable to work on and suggest a resolution to a complex issue connected to the process
Scope of Support:
- Active Directory Related Issues
- Email Issues – Android, Outlook, MS Exchange
- OS issues – Windows
- Software and Hardware Issues – RD Web, Sophos
- Telephony Related Issues – Hard Phone, Soft Phone, Cisco IP
- Work Station Issues
Anderson Group Core Values KPIs:
Refer to the Anderson Group Core Values as discussed in the Employee Hand Book.
- To keep individual monthly productivity at a required level
- To meet the agreed SLAs and keep accuracy on the agreed level
- To keep the stakeholder satisfaction to the agreed level
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 2 years College
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar position.
- Must have a good understanding of personal computers, printers, servers, network and peripherals.
- Must have a good understanding of Microsoft Applications.
- Must have a good understanding of Active Directory, Firewall, Exchange Server and Network.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem Analysis and problem solving.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes.
- Team player.
- Flexible with work hours.
- Customer service oriented.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines