Responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager in lead generation, social media marketing, appointment setting, various business development initiatives, sales and marketing activities, and in other activities that will drive business growth and profitability.
Expected to identify and build opportunities by prospecting, qualifying potential leads and scheduling for a meeting, build and maintain key customer relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
As a Lead Generation Specialist the responsibilities include:
- Lead Generation
- Generate list of potential trainers and trainees
- Regularly participate in forum sites for expats
- Build a network and connect with potential leads (trainers and trainees)
- Social Media Marketing
- Build and optimize the social media accounts of the trainers to make the profiles attractive to trainees
- Create new social media accounts for the trainers that will be used for work so the trainers will keep their current personal accounts but will have new accounts to be used for work
- Use the current leads generated from No.1 above
- Make first contact to qualify the lead via pre arranged questions
- Pass the qualified leads to Business Development Manager
Degree on Business Management, Marketing, Mass Communication, and/or other relate fields
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- IT Industry Knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint Presentation with excellent organizational and prioritization skills, MS Word, Excel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a collaborative nature
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Career minded vision.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong