Responsible for assisting the Business Development Manager in the various business development initiatives, sales and marketing activities, and in other activities that will drive business growth and profitability.
Expected to identify and build opportunities by prospecting, qualifying potential leads and scheduling for a meeting, build and maintain key customer relationships and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Solicits for new business via email, telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Locate BPO, Seat Leasing and IT Solutions opportunities
- Assess interest level in call center and back office outsourcing and qualify as decision maker
- Document each customer contact and appointment made in ZOHO CRM
- Coordinate all leads found with Sales management
- Conduct the necessary research to locate the proper contacts within each targeted account via Google, Linked In, Company Websites, Conferences, etc.
- Prior to each scheduled appointment, email the designated Sales person with an overview of who their call is with, contact details, the interest level of the contact, source of the lead, any information the prospect shared during the lead generation process about their current operations or situation, RFP activities coming up, etc…
- Obtain prospects information such as name, address, and other personal information
New Business Development
- Identifies and approaches potential clients to ensure continuing source of opportunities
- Sets appointments and personally meets with decision-makers of targeted prospects with BDM for purposes of introducing AGP and the company’s full range of services and solutions.
- Identifies influencers and decision makers within the client organization
- Help BDM to develop presentation materials and proposals
Planning and Product Development
- Researches on client needs to identify unserved requirements and/or future needs
- Identifies other uses of the existing solutions and services
- Identifies opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submits weekly progress reports and tracks activities on accounts using ZOHO CRM.
- Performs all other related duties from time to time
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, Mass Communication, and/or other related fields
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar call center position
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- IT Industry Knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint Presentation with excellent organizational and prioritization skills, MS Word, Excel
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a collaborative nature
- Must be awesome at opening doors and getting appointments from a cold start
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Career minded vision
- Capable of handling customer rejection
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines