- Lead Generation
- Manage and implement online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Promote the company blogs
- Monitor online marketing and email marketing and best practices.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviours.
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing email marketing tools and marketing software tools
- Perform keyword research using a variety of tools to analyze search volume and keyword ranking difficulty, and research to evaluate searcher intent and unique opportunities associated with those keywords.
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Assist SEO specialist in implementing optimization strategies for the website.
- 4 years of College
- Preferably with 6 months of experience in a similar position
- Preferably with content writing skills
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Good Business English
- Knowledge and proficiency in Digital Marketing
- Ability to manage and promote a website
- Knowledge with Lead Generation
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong