To further enhance and develop project communication among its teams, leaders of Anderson Group BPO, Inc. recently joined the 23rd Master Project Manager event. It lasted three days from March 17-18, 2016 at Astoria Plaza Hotel, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
What is the Master Project Manager Certification?
Recognized as a Global Board of Standards and Accreditation Council for professionals worldwide, The American Academy of Project Management’s (AAPM) Master Project Manager (MPM) Program aims to provide opportunities for leaders to experience a global environment as well as gain the unique vision and flexibility offered by an international experience.
Key areas covered in the program are the following:
- Understanding the basic project management concepts, principles, and procedures
- Application of project management methodology to specific professional fields of expertise
- Using appropriate management tools for monitoring and control of projects
- Learning the 12 Steps to the Best Practices of Executive Project Management
- Developing documentation to achieve project objectives within time, cost, and quality
- Understanding the use and application of effective project management techniques throughout the life cycle of a project
Workshops and activities were also part of the program. “It was a fruitful two days of learning and collaboration with our colleagues from different parts of the industry,” Anderson Group BPO, Inc.’ General Operations Manager, Ryan Dela Cruz said.
How to get a Master Project Manager Certification
Organized by AAPM, the first graduate organization in the world, the MPM program is open to all professionals who possess tertiary education and the necessary experience required for managerial positions. Standards and criteria for qualifications are Specialized Graduate Education, Industry Training and Experience, Industry Knowledge in the Project Management Area, Clear Understanding of Ethics and Ethical Roles of the Project Manager, and Continuing Education.
To know more about AAPM’s MPM, visit their website here.
Want to know more about Anderson Group BPO Inc?
Ask us anything!