We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual that treats the business like it’s their own. Actively seeking out information and ways to improve the customer journey. High attention to detail and excellent English ability are essential as there is a lot of written & verbal communication with various parties, as well as updating website content and fixing spelling errors etc.
- Managing website content while ensuring adherence to brand guidelines. Driving the online experience is at the heart of the coordinator role
- Working to tight deadlines, responding to customer care queries and updating site content – using high attention to detail to maintain and develop the site
- Support/Assist the other eCommerce Coordinators were necessary, including coding EDM’s (Electronic Direct Mail)
- Using Hybris knowledge to efficiently update web content, upload and schedule banners & promotions, merchandising product pages according to social media campaigns, EDM’s, catalogue & TVC.
- Product integration – understanding all of the requirements for products to go live e.g. stock, pricing, imagery and description.
- Skills in Photoshop & InDesign are essential
- Using HTML experience, writing code to optimize current web pages to improve SEO rankings and accurate coding of daily EDMs.
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising/Media, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in E-commerce or equivalent.
- Graduate of Marketing or any related course.
- Hybris knowledge
- Photoshop & InDesign experience (specifically InDesign)
- Good knowledge of HTML & coding – potentially happy to settle for one or the other between Photoshop/InDesign or coding
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Experience with skype/outlook
- Good copywriting
- Google analytics knowledge
- At least 1 year experience in Ecommerce, CRM and HTML5
Preferred but not required:
- Experience working for a fashion brand to understand terminologies
- Google tag manager experience
- Google search console experience
- Google AdWords experience
- Good knowledge of google analytics channels.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong