Join a well-established company in the Door Industry! Get the great chance to grow in a dynamic environment.
Career Opportunity with training provided.
- In this role you will be responsible for interpreting architectural drawings and producing shop drawings using AutoCAD and Solid Works.
- Produce and send accurate drawings to the CAD team operating the CNC.
- Interact with staff through inbound inquiries and support the sales team with estimating and quoting projects and time progresses.
- Producing doors schedules/elevations, sections and installation details into various types of wall constructions.
- The drawings are to be highly presentable and ready for submission with document transmittals to our builders/clients for their approval prior to manufacture.
- Send RFI’s to the builder and architect and subsequent re-submissions through your manager in Australia.
- You will be providing support to our technical sales team 5 days a week
- To be considered you MUST have experience in Estimating and Drafting within the construction industry.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role directly working with construction drawings and manufacturers/ builders/end users.
- AutoCAD: 3 Yrs
- Solid works: 2 Yrs
- Drafting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Estimating: 2 years (Preferred)
- Good knowledge of building materials used in the construction industry for doors (Timber and Steel) with a strong ability to read architectural drawings.
- An excellent working ability using design technology and a good knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Proficient in English communication and comprehension skills are essential, both written and verbal.
- You should be able to orient yourself around customer service, be organized and efficient, be a team player with attention to detail and time management skills.
- A hands-on approach with a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously without supervision.
- Able to work on drawing take-offs and computer input.
- Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
- Shift: Day-Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 20k to 30k Monthly Salary
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines