- A Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
- This person defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Manage sales and marketing staff and lead the initiative for new sales and marketing campaigns
- It is their job to work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
- Find potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive. They call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.
- Prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
- Develop a rapport with new clients and set targets for sales and provide the support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Strategic planning is a key part of this job description since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into the company.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that it will continually enhance the company’s performance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- College level/ College Graduate of any degree
- At least 24 months of experience in a relevant position
- Requires thorough knowledge of the BPO/Seat Lease/Managed service market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
- Problem Analysis and problem-solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to analyze statistical information
- Location: Ortigas, Pasig
- Shift: Shifting Schedule
- Salary: TBD
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines