Purpose of the role
Initially, this will be a CRM Developer role and the person will be working on the below primary tasks
- Work on end to end projects and mostly focusing on customization, configuration and .Net development
- Ad hoc tasks like CRM customization, configurations, plugins, and workflow development, scripts, etc
- This will be task-based to support and improve the existing functionalities
- SSRS reports, Integrations, data import, plugins, workflows, etc
- R&D for potential projects and tasks
- Dynamics CRM administration, support and maintenance tasks
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally Dynamics CRM 2016 and Dynamics 365).
- Experience working with .Net Framework (4.0 and latest), Visual Studio IDE and SQL Server 2012, 2014 and latest.
- Experience developing with Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, REST, SOAP, OData, XML, Web API, XRM Page object model.
- Developing plugins, custom workflows and custom code extensions using C#.Net
- Experience using Dynamics CRM customization and configuration, entities, forms, views, relationships, charts and dashboards.
- Proven experience with SQL Reporting Services and report design.
- Knowledge of OOP concepts, unit testing, integration testing, build processes and best development practices and standards.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM APIs and integration with SharePoint/SharePoint online and other third party software tools.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365 certifications preferred
Other Desired Skills
- Ability to work autonomously on a provided task or project.
- R&D skills and ability to analyze and find the solution based on best practices.
- Good documentation skills to provide technical design document.
- Quick learning skills to get familiar with the existing system and to learn any third-party tools.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong