- Ensure the timely hiring of non technical positions by conducting sourcing strategies, selection and placement related activities.
- Conducts onboarding and offboarding process in a timely manner.
- Compiles and maintains HR data and filing to ensure system records are up to date.
- Maintain and validate payroll information such as attendance verification, wage computation and other information to ensure accuracy of pay.
- End to end payroll cycle creation for every 15th and end of the month.
- Facilitate administration of both government and company initiated benefits in a timely manner
- Provide support in the implementation of Code of Conduct and company policies.
- Ensures the compliance on appropriate HR documentations such as performance reviews, employee movement etc.
- Other HR projects and adhoc tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, along with at least two (2) years of HR generalist and office administration experience.
- Strong background in labor law, disciplinary procedures, recruitment and training.
- Effective people skills – a true HR professional enjoys working with people
- Excellent problem resolution and critical thinking abilities.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Leadership, objectivity, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision.
- This is a standalone role and will not handle any team.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 28,000-30,000 base salary plus Php2,000 non-taxable allowance night differential, OT, and holiday pay
11pm-8am, Monday to Friday. Subject to schedule exceptions to address specific HR tasks, events or issues.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong