- The Lead Verification Specialist is a call center position that interacts with many prospective customers on a daily basis.
- An LVS handles both inbound and outbound call programs. They may work on a single program or be asked to handle several programs during a typical work day. The calls are relatively simple and stress free.
- Generally, a Lead Verification Specialist makes outbound calls are in response to customer internet inquiries. Both inbound and outbound calls may involve capturing additional information from the customer, screening the customer for their interest in the client’s product or service, and/or warm transferring the customer to a provider of a service. It may involve some customer service, but usually not upset or irate customers. It is not sales.
- Primarily outbound verification calls – Not Sales or Customer Service
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates are welcome to apply.
- No experience required.
- The Lead Verification Specialist role requires an individual with excellent communication, call-center, and time management skills.
- It requires an individual who is proficient in English, can listen and respond professionally, and has excellent phone skills.
- As our clients depend on us, the position requires an individual who has an excellent record of attendance and punctuality.
- It requires an individual who can make or take a high volume of calls while giving each call their full attention.
- Calls require accurately capturing and recording information from the client, so clerical accuracy and competency in using a keyboard, mouse, and software are a must.
- Light sales skills are a plus and previous call center experience is strongly recommended.
- English Proficiency – Speaks clearly and understands different English dialects. Friendly and professional phone skills. Can manage challenging customer behaviors while maintaining professionalism.
- Follows Instructions: Able to learn new tasks quickly and follow direction. Able to work within guidelines but think on their feet when faced with unclear situations. Receptive to feedback and willing to modify approach to improve.
- Efficient: Able to work quickly and process high volumes of work, while providing attention to each task. Enjoys setting and achieving productivity goals.
- Attention to Detail: Able to focus and accurately capture specific pieces of information. Able to follow processes correctly.
- PC Skills: Proficient in handling basic software, internet, keyboard, and mouse. Able to intuitively navigate online tools.
- Sales Skills: Friendly, professional “light” sales skills, including asking questions, responding to inquiries, and providing suggestions to encourage customer decisions. A true salesperson is not the right fit for this role.
- Experience: One to two years of experience in a call center that involves light sales or cross-selling is preferred.
- Attendance and Punctuality: The position requires an individual who is consistently able to be at work on time and fully engaged in supporting the team and clients.
- Teamwork: While most of the role is an individual contributor, team members support each other through cross-training and program development efforts.
- Location: Ortigas, Pasig
- Shift: Night Shift
- Salary: 22k Monthly + 15k Signing Bonus + 1.5k Incentives for Perfect Attendance
- Full Time and Seasonal Positions available
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines