Your high attention to detail, pinpoint accuracy, time management skills and strong knowledge and passion for mortgage & finance broking will assist you to excel in this critical role. This role works alongside one of the top mortgages & finance brokers in Australia. You will be part of a financial services group that has built a solid reputation over more than 20 years. The group currently offers services within mortgage finance, asset finance and commercial finance.
- Your core responsibility will be to provide comprehensive lending scenarios, structuring and servicing support to a high-performance Broker as well as managing the client application process from lodgment to settlement. You will play a critical role as you will liaise with the brokers, lenders and clients, researching and structuring applications to meet our clients’ requirements.
- You will liaise daily with clients via phone and email to understand their lending requirements and motivation/goals and collect the relevant details, including a client profile/fact find, budget, supporting documents, for loan assessment.
- You will liaise daily with lender and other agents to drive the lending scenario analysis, structuring and preparing loan application, including completing servicing, loan structure analysis, strategies to get the deal together, ordering valuations and credit report and managing the client’s expectations.
- Assess credit worthiness of each client opportunity. This includes understanding the client’s motivation for obtaining finance, interpreting details and documents provided by clients. Compiling loan application together ready for submission to lender and completing all compliance checks required. A credit assessment or loan structuring background would be advantageous.
- Be able to understand and interpret financials for self-employed individuals, company/trust structures and other complex financial situations is essential.
- End to end process the loan application from submit to post settlement. Liaise with the client and broker and manage the application. Stay ahead of the client and broker with communication, tasks and timeframes. Truly manage the process and outcomes.
- Attend training sessions and team meetings when required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and team development – Improving internal tasks and procedures, client communication, ensure high level of product and lender policy knowledge.
- Adhere to various legal, compliance, credit and customer service standards.
- Develop a strong understanding of client platforms:
- Salesforce, Podium, DropBox, ApplyOnline, OneSpan
- A finance / accounting background or degree is essential.
- Diploma of Mortgage & Finance Broking desirable.
- Senior level 3-5 plus years Australian loan structuring and processing experience is preferred
- Experience with SalesForce is desirable
- Understand how to interpret financial documents and consider appropriate structuring options to achieve clients’ objectives.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current Australian lender policies and capacity to stay on top of lender and market policy movements required.
- Exceptional Australian credit knowledge and regulatory requirements is desirable.
- Honest, reliable and hardworking is essential.
- Strong problem solving, and mathematical skills are required. Think outside the box and a strong desire to solving problem is required for this position.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) is required. You will be required to deal with clients via email and phone daily.
- Location: Boni (Mandaluyong)
- Shift: Day-Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 20k to 40k monthly
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines