- Review and monitor day-to-day denial management operations and Service Level Agreements.
- Audit the work done by denial management executives and transactions audited by the QAs and provide feedback.
- Attend weekly client calls and present current production and quality levels.
- Be a subject matter expert to guide team for accurate coding.
- Track and Maintain attendance of the entire operations tea
- Understands the process vision & has the ability to translate the same to the team
- Demonstrates an understanding of the impact of team’s performance on sub /process objectives
- Reviews own actions against the process objectives
- Identifies long term issues, problems or opportunities for the team
- Appreciates the inter-dependencies between teams/functions
- Understands impact of business metrics on profitability
- Suggests solutions based on inferences from the data
- Demonstrates expertise in functional knowledge
- Demonstrates functional expertise to coach/mentor peers/team members
- Cost optimization and maximum utilization of resources for productivity
- Comes out with new ideas for process improvements to enhance customer service. Responsible for preparation of process budget and manpower.
- Manages Average Handling Time (AHT) as per SLAs
- Accountable for the production and quality targets of the Unit
- Managing the profitability of the process
- Coaches and mentors Associates & Team Leads
- Optimum utilization of resource to meet productivity.
- Interview candidates to ensure quality of Hire
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Identify key people and mentor leaders
- Conduct team reviews
- Submit progress reports of the team to the Program Lead
- Coding certification from AAPC – CCS; CCS-P; CPC etc.
- Minimum 4-6 years of medical coding and QA experience in professional coding and/or facility coding and Denial management.
- Experience of working across multiple coding specialties, denial management and operations.
- Should have handled a Team of 30+ coders/Denial Management executives.
- Strong knowledge of coding domains – E/M, ED, Radiology, Surgery, Pathology, IP DRG, HCC & Denial Management.
- Strong knowledge of coding/Denial Management operations, People & Process management.
- Excellent relationship building and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all levels.
- HIPAA compliant and compliant with all Industry policies and procedures
- Location: Ortigas, Pasig
- Shift: Night Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 65K to 90K monthly package (depending on the experience)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines