The IT Support Technician’s role is to support and maintain the IT environment across all stores and departments within the My Chemist Group. This is done both remotely and on-site by handling all incoming IT requests via the service desk.
As a support technician, you will be required to assist our stores and staff with their IT queries and troubleshoot their issues in order to provide the best possible solution.
- Attend to requests that come through the service desk according to priority
- Accurately assign and prioritize the request as required
- Respond to the request promptly and analyse their requirements
- Use all available tools, resources and knowledge base to diagnose the issue and assist with the request
- Provide IT support remotely to resolve the requests to the end user’s satisfaction
- Escalate through the correct channels as required
- Document the processes and procedures used to resolve the incident
- Populate the knowledge base for future reference
Teamwork and Relationships
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with relevant stakeholders in the Group, which includes Managing Partners, Managers and other staff personnel
- Work closely with third party technicians and support personnel
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with colleagues as well as other staff and management
- Ensure that the highest standard of privacy and confidentiality are maintained at all times and practices are in line with relevant legislation.
- As and when required, undertake additional projects or activities as directed by management.
- Act in accordance with all Group policies and procedures.
- Certificate IV/Diploma in IT (desirable)
- Microsoft and ITIL certified is ideal
- Previous experience as an IT Support Tech (desirable)
- Basic technical knowledge with IT peripherals and network systems
- Comprehensive technical knowledge of Windows 7 operating system
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation
- Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
- Shift: Day-Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 20k to 40k Monthly Salary
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines