- Ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- General alerts including security
- Backup alerts and fixing
- Ticketing and triaging
- Troubleshooting in general
- Microsoft technology such as Office 365, Microsoft AD, Exchange & Windows Server
- Server technologies such as HPE, Dell
- Virtualisation solutions such as VMware and HyperV
- Networking such as Meraki and Sophos Firewalls
- Aruba – instant access points, controllers, airwave & Clearpass
- Checkpoint – gateway and cloud solutions, Cisco and Aruba HPE switching, HPE server and storage
- Adherence to policies, processes, and procedures within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility.
- Developing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft related systems.
- Assist in the administration of systems and infrastructure
- Respond to and resolve escalated help desk requests
- Develop and maintain documentation for infrastructure procedures, processes, designs, and builds.
- Work closely with other IT functions to deliver exceptional services across the business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both key stakeholders and vendors.
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management
- Promote and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities
- Take all reasonable care for their own and others safety and wellbeing while at work.
- Microsoft certifications required
- At least 3 years’ experience in Systems Administration with Australian companies
- Autotask experience is preferred
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication, customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised and with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make technical decisions
- A preparedness to take the initiative and a strong desire to achieve results
- Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
- Shift: AU Day-Shift (Shift may cover weekends)
- Salary: 40 to 80k monthly (depends on experience)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines