The Systems Administrator’s role is to work as part of a team that provides operational support for systems and services in our evolving environment.
In addition to direct operational responsibilities, the selected candidate will participate in developing the operational models, processes, and procedures required to maintain and support systems for our organization.
The successful candidate needs to be able to meet our high standards for quality, versatility, and integrity while being able to adhere to our tight deadlines and time constraints
Reporting directly to I.T Infrastructure Manager the incumbent will need to ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered.
- Ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Adherence to policies, processes, and procedures within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility.
- Developing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft related systems.
- Assist in the administration of systems and infrastructure
- Respond to and resolve escalated help desk requests
- Provide quality information to the I.T Infrastructure Manager in all areas of responsibilities
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team in the performance of their roles and responsibilities
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities
- Take all reasonable care for their own and others safety and wellbeing while at work.
Teamwork and Relationships
- Work closely with other I.T functions to deliver exceptional services across the business
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with both key stakeholders and vendors.
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management
- Promote and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Microsoft certifications required
- 5+ Year experience in Systems Administration
- Extensive experience with maintaining Physical Infrastructure
- Experience with server and system performance tuning, design and implementation
- Familiarity with networking services: DNS, DHCP
- Proven experience with large and complex corporate I.T environments.
- Good working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange, Office 365
- Good working knowledge of Server O/S, Windows, and Linux
- Good working knowledge of corporate Storage Arrays
- Good working knowledge of VMWare
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and with an ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to make technical decisions
- A preparedness to take the initiative and a strong desire to achieve results
- Location: Mandaluyong
- Shift: Day-Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 40k to 80k package (depending on experience)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines