The Recruiter Team Lead will work on behalf of our clients in the U.S. to source for suitable applicants by conducting research in job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, and other channels. The recruiter will have frequent contact with the client and candidates and maintain a positive relationship with the client.
As a Team Leader, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- College level/ College Graduate of any degree
- At least 6 months of experience in a similar call centre position
- Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
- Problem Analysis and problem solving
- Must have good attention to detail
- Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
- Flexible with work hours
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
- Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong