The position will focus on development of custom websites. You will possess strong skills in HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS, with a good working knowledge of Jquery. We currently mainly build custom WordPress websites, but we do have some build with Magento 2, so PHP, Advanced Custom Fields and REST API knowledge is ideal – any Magento knowledge is a bonus.
The position will report directly to our Head of Design and Digital, but you will often be required to drive and manage development projects personally. You will also have the opportunity to mentor team members and work collaboratively with Account Managers.
- A tertiary digital development focused qualification
- 3+ years’ experience
- An impressive portfolio website development
- Experience with building Custom WordPress websites using PHP and frameworks such as Foundation 6
- Experience with Git (including branching and pull requests)
- Experience with Node Package Manager and GULP a bonus
- Experience with Composer
- Experience using CMS systems in general – please indicate which in your application (Magento, WordPress, Craft CMS are a plus)
- Good command of english
- Advanced Custom Fields, Custom Post Types plugin knowledge for WordPress
- Server management knowledge – cPanel and Plesk
- Happy to take instruction
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues that arise from coding to website pointing, hosting, domain registration etc.
- Ability to liaise with external technical suppliers for project needs as they arise
- Ability to explain complex technical functionality or limitations in layman’s terms to other staff and clients
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility Requirements to meet WCAG AA level, ability to design and develop to standard and test.
- Cross-browser testing (IE 10+, all major browsers and devices)
- Integrating with payment gateways, courier services, accounting packages and external services
- Data manipulation from APIs & using web services
- SQL database knowledge and REST experience
- Any experience with Magento 2.0+ is a bonus
- Ability to provide assistance to Account Managers with project timeline estimates
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail etc.
- Driven to continuously self-improve and share knowledge with the tea
- Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
- Shift: Day Shift (Weekends Off)
- Salary: 30K to 60K Monthly Salary Package
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 3491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines