The primary focus and responsibilities of this role are:
- Innovate and embed quality assurance practices
- Have an eye for spotting evolving web standards
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to Process and Procedures pertinent to the role.
- Coach & mentor teams in Quality Assurance.
- Drive a leaning-based culture.
Reporting directly to Web Development Team Lead, the incumbent will need to ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered.
The person must be comfortable with:
- Cross-browser / Cross-device / Accessibility testing
- Problem analysis skills
- Functional, Load, Integration & User Acceptance Testing, API Testing planning and execution experience
Working and liaising with people from a diverse range of multicultural backgrounds
- Work with the development team to define and implement a long-term QA strategy
- Promote shared goals of creating high quality software
- Implementing automated acceptance tests
- Implementing performance tests
- Work closely with the project stakeholders to develop tests that detail project and/or functionality expectations in a way suitable to both the wider business and developers.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of production issues
Teamwork and Relationships
- Responsible for the management, mentorship and growth of QA testers.
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster good communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management
- Promote and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to communicate at a technical and non-technical level
- Ability to adapt and learn new products and skills
- Provide assistance and support to other members of the team in performance of their roles and responsibilities
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities
- Take all reasonable care for their own and others safety and wellbeing while at work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience in testing complex, commercial software e.g. enterprise software
- A bachelor’s or relevant qualification in software, engineering, computer science
- Significant experience in automation testing (Selenium, Nightwatch, Protractor etc.)
- A good understanding of accessibility, web standards and best practices
- Excellent user-level understanding of internet technologies APIs, web sites etc)
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of important testing techniques and apply the same in test documentation and execution
- Experience working in an Agile environment and should have good understanding of Software testing lifecycle
- Experience working with source control software
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong