As part of the Business Services team, this position carries out support, development and configuration of our client’s highly customized implementation of Salesforce. The account currently utilizes Salesforce for donations, enrolments, NDIS, sales, referrals and will expand the utilization of the product into the future. This role will help maintain and drive enhancements to our Salesforce platform to support our core business processes.
- Manage all day-to-day administrative functions including user account maintenance, user support and other routine tasks as well as the creation of custom objects, fields and page layouts
- Providing 2nd/3rd Level Business As Usual (BAU) support of our account’s Salesforce implementation
- Maintain data management and integrity across Salesforce
- Assist in the integration of Salesforce implementation with other business systems
- Be the subject matter expert in the development of Salesforce to support business growth
- Assist in development of business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
- Collaborate with project managers to manage project status, risk, issues and decisions
- Generate timely reports, dashboards and provide report maintenance as applicable
- Provide training and assistance to new and experienced end-users.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- 3 + years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Current Salesforce certification required
- Excellent understanding of configuration, including workflows, validation rules, process builder, security controls, data integrity, App Exchange products.
- Experience documenting/mapping and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Knowledge of databases and data retrieval using SQL
- Experience installing, configuring and working with, Salesforce AppExchange applications
- Hands-on configuration experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a large volume of work in a ‘change-rich’ environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center, Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong
BGC Branch: Unit 1504 Ecotower Building, 32nd Street corner 9th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines