Seat leasing factors to consider to get the best value for your money.
Seat leasing providers have similar inclusions in their offerings that meet the minimum standards. These common inclusions are what is normally expected: workstations, pantry, boardrooms, and IT Assistance. At an additional cost, some may offer recruitment and payroll services. Despite these commonalities, business owners must remain wary of the consistency and quality which sets competitive providers apart from the rest. While price is a determining factor, there are other considerations in choosing a seat leasing provider to truly get your money’s worth.
These are the details that Anderson Group BPO places importance on its seat leasing inclusions. It is the reason why our clientele continues to grow, recently paving the way for Anderson Group BPO’s third office at Robinson’s Cybergate Tower 3 in Mandaluyong, Philippines. We will definitely continue to carry on the consistency and quality of our seat leasing inclusions of in our Ortigas and BGC branches. Laying everything on the table, here are the seat leasing inclusions that our Cybergate Tower 3 office offers:
- Accessible location. Ultimately, we want your offices to be easy to reach for your employees, clients, and suppliers. It enables growth with its strategically-placed location. This is why our site in Mandaluyong is the perfect place for your business. With the various mode of commute available in the area, you and your employees can also enjoy a smooth travel to and from your workplace.
- Lifestyle destinations. Our Mandaluyong branch is in the business district near malls, condos, hotels, shops, restaurants, spas, and much more. With this, you and your team can easily find a way to de-stress and bond after a long day at work. It also ensures a better work-life balance.
- Fully-fitted workstations. Our seat leasing services include 1.2-m wide workstations and comfortable chairs. At a cost-competitive price, you can use our existing computers or opt for brand new ones which our IT team can install with advanced systems and specifications.
- Office and data security. To meet our clients’ trust, we make sure that our Cybergate office is safe and secure from any harm. We installed CCTV cameras, biometric scanners, and security guards available 24/7 to guarantee worker safety. Tapping on another security issue, Anderson Group BPO holds an ISO 27001:2013 Certification. This attests that our processes, people, and technology are capable of protecting your sensitive information against leaks, breaches, or hacks.
- Reliable Internet connection. Anderson Group BPO knows that Internet connection is crucial for the continuous flow of business operations. This is why we have two Internet Service Providers (ISPs) that have a total of 60 Mbps Internet speed to guarantee continuous business activity.
- State-of-the-art IT Infrastructure. Anderson Group BPO uses modern and advanced IT for our firewall, antivirus, routers, switches, and cables. This contributes to our capability to fulfill our robust, resilient, redundant Internet connection promise.
- 24/7 IT support. We have two separate teams for IT Administration and Service Desk Analysts. Our two-tiered IT Support works round the clock to assure quick resolutions for any computer-related challenge that you or your employees might encounter.
- Three-point system backup (user-end, server end, building generator). In case of power outage, we have a three-point system back up to make sure that you don’t experience any abrupt interruption of business processes. This assures you ample time to secure your important files.
- Full office amenities. Our seat leasing services include the free use of the following amenities:
At Anderson Group BPO Inc, your success is our success. We guarantee the consistency and quality of our seat leasing services always so you can efficiently use your time and effort to grow your business. What are you waiting for? Come see our Cybergate Tower 3 office now! Reach us via the following channels to schedule the visit:
Business Development Manager
Anderson Group BPO, Inc.
United States: +1 702 514 4096
Philippines: +63 917 869 8070
Book a phone meeting with me Click Here