The primary focus and responsibilities of this role are:
- In-depth technical knowledge of SharePoint on premise (and preferably the online 365 applications);
- Strong technical hands-on experience across object oriented .Net framework C#.Net (although ASP.Net / VB.Net are also acceptable);
- Great command of English both at written and verbal capacity;
- Demonstrated experience in providing best practice development and architecture advisory within Microsoft SharePoint and .Net applications framework;
- An understanding of knowledge management/content management/document management processes and framework;
- Experience across Microsoft SQL Server (i.e SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) and Microsoft Azure is desirable.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of workflow and forms architecture in SharePoint and related tools to manage and administer SharePoint designer latest versions with workflow, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Experience developing custom solutions for SharePoint using SharePoint API, Object Model, web parts web services, workflows, site collections/structure;
- In depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WF, LINQ;
- Experience in designing, modelling, securing, supporting, and deploying SharePoint apps in Office
- Good understanding of Content Management, Approval and archiving methodologies using SharePoint Platform.
Reporting directly to Manager, Business Engagement the incumbent will need to ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered
The person must be comfortable with:
- Considerable experience in a IT focused service delivery role
- Building lasting relationships that can be relied on to help bolster our reputation
- Working and liaising with people from a diverse range of multicultural backgrounds
- Providing technical ownership and resolution of complex application problems to ensure the availability, integrity, performance and maintainability of production application systems.
- Ensuring that new software development or code changes conform to standards and integrate effectively with existing business systems.
- Maintaining a long-term focus on ensuring high-quality and low-maintenance application software is produced.
- Utilize Microsoft SharePoint platform, lead solution design and delivery, guide development best practices.
- Architect technical solutions utilizing Microsoft SharePoint & other related technologies.
- Experience in Managing SharePoint Farm
- Experience in Creating new sites, giving control & ownership of sites as per requirement
- Backup & Restore of SharePoint Data, Sites
- Perform Disaster Recovery activities
- Managing SharePoint Performance issues
- Monitoring SharePoint Capacity and working on Capacity requirements
- Working on Incidents, Service Requests, Change Tickets and Problem tickets. Monitoring ticket queue and triage tickets and assign to self / team.
- Perform SharePoint upgrades to current version.
- Work on SharePoint enhancements
Teamwork and Relationships
- Work closely with assigned department functions to deliver exceptional services across the business
- Demonstrate teamwork and foster effective communication with departmental/ functional colleagues as well as other staff and management
- Promote and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- Provide quality information to the Manager, Business Engagement in all areas of responsibilities
- Act in accordance with all policies, procedures practices and guidelines in the performance of accountabilities
- Take all reasonable care for their own and others safety and wellbeing while at work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated high level of written and oral communication, customer service and the ability to deal tactfully with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail, with demonstrated elevated level analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Industry experience in administering SharePoint 2013, 2016, Online environments
- Experience in developing custom SharePoint WebParts or WebApps integrating with other key systems
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a solution driven Office365/SharePoint administrator
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong