Purpose of the Position
The primary function of the Social Content Manager is to execute the organic social platforms/content audit for the brand’s new partner investments (clients), provide insights and recommendations on social content strategy and tactics to drive key metrics. The role also includes setting up new partner investments social platform accounts (ie. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat etc.), developing content calendars, producing, curating, and publishing social content for multiple brands.
- Conduct organic social audits based on the templated briefing documents, including insights and recommendations.
- Supports the Sydney HQ Digital Marketing Manager priorities and manages the Social Media Coordinator to deliver on all partner and company deadlines.
- Planning and executing social media, creative and content tasks in line with best practice and brand guidelines.
- Managing and executing best practice always-on content and monthly content themes to align with the partner’s digital strategies.
- Work collaboratively with Sydney HQ Growth Team ensuring integration of digital marketing activities.
- Assist with data, reporting, insights and campaign analysis.
- Identify trends across social media, keeping an especially close eye on topics relevant to our partners
- Optimising content descriptions, thumbnails and tags to improve content discovery
- Write suitable video titles and descriptions with an understanding of SEO/SEM and Google trend principles along with excellent grammar and spelling for all content to optimize content marketing
Earned Media: Social
- Publishing content on all major social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat etc.
- Grow brand following and nurture communities across multiple social media platforms
- Prepare weekly reports on performance across all social media platforms
- Communicate in a professional and unique social media ‘voice’ for each client
- Ensure posts and ads are designed, written, signed off and posted in a timely manner according to the schedule
- Check all tagging and tracking are in place and tested prior to going live
- Proofread to ensure grammar and spelling mistakes are non-existent
- Participate in professional development activities to maintain professional currency and enhance skills
- Take responsibility for identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and for driving and supporting change
Key Performance Indicators
- 3 monthly content calendar including monthly content themes and always on content documented in the Quarterly Social Content Calendar template
- All posts are developed, signed off and posted in a timely manner according to the schedule
- Weekly report completed with all data, insights, and recommendations
- All social media channels are in growth phase and supporting monthly content themes to drive revenue
- Seamless process from strategy to day-to-day execution
- All tagging and tracking are in place and tested prior to going live
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Leads by example
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcomes
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Encourages and supports diversity
- Proactively adapts to and manages change
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- Systematic and great time management
- High-level problem-solving skills
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Knowledge and or passion for social media and the digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- 2-3 years in social content marketing or similar role
- University or college studies in digital communications, journalism, marketing or related field preferred)
- Ideally, experience managing a staff member
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with design and video a plus
- Strong, professional and creative communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with an incredible attention to detail
- Strong organizational & planning skills combined with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines/results oriented
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and perform research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organization and interpersonal skills
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to further learn and progress within the digital media space.
- Listens, consults & communicates proactively
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong