Purpose of the Position:
The primary function of the Social Content Manager is to coordinate and manage multiple social media channels and content for the brand to drive brand awareness and lead generation. The Social Content Manager has sound knowledge of digital business to business (trade) marketing utilising these key social platforms are LinkedIn, twitter, Medium and Facebook.
- Planning and executing social media, creative and content tasks across all digital marketing channels, in line with best practice and brand guidelines and strategy
- Managing and executing best practice always-on content and monthly content themes to align with brand’s content strategies.
- Grow brand following and nurture communities across multiple social media platforms for the brand and key staff member social profiles
- Hands-on writing copy, curation of content, writing blogs, developing creative, eDMS, social posts, publishing, tracking and tagging through to GA reporting and internal reporting templates, and optimizing content.
- Work collaboratively with the eCommerce Growth Manager, New Investment Directors, Monetisation Director, Chief Investment Officer and Chief Investment Architect ensuring integration of digital marketing activities.
- Identify trends across social media, keeping an especially close eye on topics relevant to our brand, industry and verticals and optimize content and results based on performance
- Prepare weekly reports on performance across all social media platforms,
- Communicate in a professional and unique social media ‘voice’ for the brand
- Compile regular competitor intelligence and share in a monthly report.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Develop creative, publish, track, optimize and report on all key social metrics
- Contribution to the brand’s social content strategy in collaboration with the eCommerce Growth Manager and Chief Investment Officer
- 3 monthly content calendar including monthly content themes and always on content documented in the Quarterly Social Content Calendar template
- All posts are developed, signed off and posted in a timely manner according to the schedule
- Weekly report completed with all data, insights, and recommendations
- All social media channels are in growth phase and supporting monthly content themes to drive global brand awareness and lead generation
- Seamless process from strategy to day-to-day execution
- All tagging and tracking are in place and tested prior to go live
- Utilises clear, open and regular communication
- Influences and negotiates with others to achieve positive outcome
- Contributes actively to team goals
- Seeks and provides constructive feedback
- Proactively adapts to and manages change
- Demonstrates resilience in a constantly changing environment
- High-level problem-solving skills
Ideal Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- BA/BS required (Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field preferred)
- Digital business to business (B2B) trade marketing
- Proven track record in managing social communities and key social metrics for LinkedIn and twitter to demonstrate growth and engagement
- A proven track record for writing blogs in digital marketing
- Strong, professional and creative communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and or passion for social media and the digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with design and video a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with an incredible attention to detail
- Strong organizational & planning skills combined with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines/results oriented
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve, and perform research
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to further learn and progress within the digital media space.
- Listens, consults & communicates proactively
- Ability to build & maintain professional relationships both internally and externally
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Contact us: (02) 491 – 7325
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines
Mandaluyong Branch: 20th Flr Robinsons Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong