As an IT Team Lead – Helpdesk, your daily duties and responsibilities shall include:
- Plans, coordinate & supervises all activities related to the design, development & implementation of information system & software applications
- Ensures stable operations of the in-house computer network including installation, configuration, and maintenance and optimize all network hardware, software communication links.
- Assists end user in providing solutions to hardware & software related problem including monitoring, tracking and coordination of helpdesk functions.
- Performs diagnostic and repair of in- house computers, desktops and peripherals.
- Ensures stable operation of in-house e-mail messaging system, internet connectivity and ensure secure virus-free environment.
- Accountable for managing day to day deliverables for the project.
- Manage the performance of services to clients as per agreed contract and ensure that SLAs and KPIs are met.
- Ensure organizational compliance (Company and Client) and ensure processes and procedures are being followed.
- Build and maintain client relationships ensuring higher client satisfaction.
- Produce management and account performance reports as per agreed timeline.
- Attending periodic client meetings, understanding requirements and implementing improvements.
- Manages the professional career of IT professionals
- Ensures adherence to corporate policies, standards and procedures, staff performance planning, monitoring and evaluation
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the management
Required Education: College level/ College Graduate of any degree
Required Experience: At least 12 months of experience in a similar call centre position
At least 12 months of experience in a similar call centre position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
Problem Analysis and problem solving
Must have good attention to detail
Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
Flexible with work hours
Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
IT processes, methodologies and procedures (Advanced)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines