A suitable Telesales Team Leader will have good recent B2B experience. He or she will be confident calling B2B and will be able to negotiate at all levels. The Telesales Team Leader will have good communication skills and be comfortable with managing a team of agents as well as make cold calls themselves.
As a Telesales Team Leader the responsibilities include:
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner.
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
- Writes and administers performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Is available for employees who experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Responds to and resolves employee relations issues expressed by team members.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy.
- Prepares warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Assists the manager with daily operation of the call center to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
- Works as a member/leader of special or ongoing projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Shares continual responsibility for deciding how to manage the employees, ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establishes work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Education: College level/ College Graduate of any degree
At least 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar call centre position
Demonstrated experience in handling complex employee issues
Proficient in relevant computer applications
IT Industry Knowledge preferred
Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organization
Problem Analysis and problem solving
Must have good attention to detail
Resilient and adaptable to constant changes
Flexible with work hours
Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
Must have strong business acumen and organization skills
Excellent customer service orientation and stakeholder management skills
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Or visit us in one of our Offices:
BGC Branch: Ecotower Building Unit 1504, 32nd Street corner 9th avenue Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City Philippines
Ortigas Branch: 11/F Wynsum Corporate Plaza, #22 F. Ortigas Jr. Road Ortigas Center,Pasig City Philippines