Privacy Rules: A Guide to Protecting Your Customers' Data
In the digital world, no business size is too small to reach even the farthest customer. So, how can you be ensured that your company’s and your customers’ data are secured from breaches even when offshoring? Through the internet, businesses are able to acquire endless possibilities including international opportunities. However, along with this, there are different precautions that a business owner must be aware of when handling customer data.
In this white paper, you will know:
• The state of the data economy in the digital age
• Top trends of compromised data incidents in 2018
• Differences and similarities between the Philippine Data Privacy Act (DPA) and EU General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
• Benefits of the DPA and GDPR to you and your customers
• Your limitations in marketing to your audience in compliance with the Information Privacy Law